Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cupcake Craving in Sacramento

My in laws are hugely supportive of the Cupcake Quest. My brother in law had a Sacramento-based vendor who recently brought him some cupcakes from a bakery called Cupcake Craving. Naturally, one was saved for me so I could review it.

To my dismay, the one saved for me was coconut. I generally abhor coconut, but with this one, I was willing to change my mind.

The frosting
The frosting was delicious and creamy, and not overwhelming at all with coconut, but rather just right.

The cake
Very good, but in all fairness the cupcake did get to me after a few days so it might have been even better had it been fresh.

The verdict
Cupcake Craving is definitely worth a stop when visiting Sacramento. I only wish I could have tasted more variety to get a definite read. But as much as I dislike coconut, I definitely enjoyed this one.

Cupcake Craving
2100 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
(916) 923-5995

No comments:

Post a Comment